LaunchBox Community Forums

Photoreal Controller Vectors by Pineapple Graphics 2.1b

(4 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

This is a collection of incredible vector drawings graciously donated by Pineapple Graphics (Aka Snowway22) 

https://www.instagram.com/pineapple.graphics/

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PineappleGraphicsShp

https://www.reddit.com/user/Snowway22/

image.thumb.jpeg.3dd232f20543f76e5ec4316b0c76c4bc.jpeg1504781100_SegaSaturnController.thumb.webp.f813cc182434e879ac4051ce6b245cfb.webp

These drawings take Snowway 10 to 15 hours each! I found this artist on Reddit accidentally and was instantly blown away by the quality of his work. Having a lot of experience in Adobe Illustrator myself, I was shocked to find that these were vector and not 3D models. His artwork showcases very clever techniques to sell the 3D effects including stunning imitations of various materials.  Snowway said, “I ended up really enjoying the process and just kept going. I work as a graphic designer so I can make stuff like this in between ‘real’ work stuff. Everything for my job is rush rush. So, it’s really nice to relax, listen to some music, take my time and get lost in the detail. “

image.thumb.jpeg.6f86ef9b9a5bc02bba5a720dae705f8f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.882a758ea72690dc65e8323cf587b87e.jpeg

I told Snowway about LaunchBox and how this kind of artwork would be a huge boon for the frontend community. He was willing to contribute and even asked for suggestions on more controllers to draw. I gave him a list and some references to help. He said that he’d get to most of them, but he doesn't want to be rushed. I said take your time!

Snowway later said, “If you could in any way shout out or plug my Instagram however or to whoever… that would be amazing. I, of course, don’t make any money from that but it’s been a fun hobby and the validation is a good motivator.” Guys, show your appreciation to this artist and enjoy his awesome work!

Most of the “favorite” platforms are represented here. Feel free to suggest things here but just know that these drawings take a lot of time. While I’ve made carefully chosen suggestions based on what systems I think are most important and that people actually play, Snowway is the one crafting the art. I will continue to post more as this project grows!

image.thumb.jpeg.dea4d99b0b0484cca8787f9268ed8c2e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.085617862f1f892302117248852f2183.jpeg

The current list of included platforms is as follows:

Arcade (multiple versions)

Analogue Pocket (Black and White)

Atari 2600 (also paddle controllers)

Atari 7800 (Controller and Joystick)

Atari Jaguar

Atari Lynx

Atari VCS 2021

Bandai Wonderswan Color (2 Colors)

Colecovision

Commodore 64 (Mouse and Keyboard Variants)

GCE Vectrex

Logitech Steering Wheel

Mattel Intellivision 

Microsoft Xbox

Microsoft Xbox 360

Microsoft Xbox One

Microsoft Xbox Series (Also Elite Controller)

NEC TurboGrafx-16 / CD / DUO (also Turbo Express)

Nintendo 3DS

Nintendo 64 / DD

Nintendo DS

Nintendo Entertainment System (Also Dog Bone & Zapper)

Nintendo Famicom

Nintendo Game & Watch (Mario & Zelda)

Nintendo Game Boy

Nintendo Game Boy Advance (Original and SP)

Nintendo Game Boy Color (5 colors!)

Nintendo Switch (Original, OLED, Light, Pro Controller + more)

Nintendo Virtual Boy

Nintendo Wii

Nintendo Wii U

Nintendo GameCube

Nintendo Super Famicom

Panasonic 3DO

Playdate

SNK Neo Geo AES

SNK Neo Geo CD

SNK Neo Geo MVS

SNK Neo Geo Pocket Color

Sega Dreamcast (US and PAL)

Sega Game Gear

Sega Genesis / 32X / CD (3 & 6 button) (also Sega Nomad)

Sega Master System

Sega Saturn (Original & 3D Controller) (Japan versions also)

Sony PS Vita

Sony PSP

Sony PlayStation (Original, Dual Analog and DualShock)

Sony PlayStation 2

Sony PlayStation 3 (also boomerang prototype & move controller)

Sony PlayStation 4

Sony PlayStation 5

Super Nintendo Entertainment System (US and PAL)

image.thumb.jpeg.a3e7e5f2a42f90e4d47e5ea77ee3f479.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.1605181a8b88aefabd56467959683de2.jpegUpdate2.0-01.thumb.jpg.849307d455ac315fd3cec6d4158ddc01.jpgUpdate2.0_v.thumb.jpg.813917806a51aa1cb09ea6100e11fa05.jpg

Edited by Dan Patrick

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 29
  • Thanks 4
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 9

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

ci2own

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the definition of artwork in all ways! Love this set and can't wait to see what's coming.... :)

Keep doing such a great work!

5 Stars because can't give 10!

• Like 1
Link to review
k_rollo

Whenever I see your name, I know it's going to be top-notch! Thank you for the amazing work.

Link to review
Matheus Nunes

Thanks, did you do a great job!

If possible, create an for Casio PV-1000

I can do but I'm not graphic desinger.

pv1000.png

• Like 1
Link to review