LaunchBox Community Forums

ABeezy's Super Nintendo Entertainment System Carts 1.0.0

(4 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Hey everyone, its been a while. Took a long break from doing any artwork... much needed. I also have several sets in the works and few updates as well. In the mean time here is my first set in over a year plus!

On the 10th anniversary month of Launchbox here are all 720 official released NTSC Super Nintendo Entertainment System front carts. These are all very high-res (actually uploaded here at just over half scale, my original set is much larger due to the resolution) and I can guarantee are better then any SNES cart set out there currently!. I highly encourage downloading this set and replacing whatever you have. I have named them using the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there are a few carts that may not auto-load; you will have to manually update your game name in Launchbox using the alternate naming.

There are a very small select few carts that have very very very limited/scare images online so if anyone finds any improvements down the line, drop me a DM with a link and I can update. Also, If anyone notices any issues or anything let me know (Especially doing 720 carts... there is always a chance for errors even after double and tipple checking... but they SHOULD be good.) Enjoy!!!!

Also, you may download my matching Super Nintendo Entertainment System box fronts [coming soon].

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

asterion

· Edited by asterion

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thank you!!! Great job! :)

Good thing you're back already. Do you plan to release boxes with Game Boy Color?

• Like 2
Link to review
Dan Patrick

· Edited by Dan Patrick

Great work as always Abeezy! High quality images. If you want more raw resources for SNES boxes and carts be sure to check out this google drive. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ej48NB99R4K3KbaIBEPPdrafq4j6ywcR

https://www.retrorgb.com/600dpi-snes-box-cart-pcb-scans-found.html That collection is a full US library of Boxes and Cart scans at 600dpi. 

Thanks! Wouldn't mind seeing a lot of these enter the LB Database at some point. Good stuff!

• Like 1
Link to review