LaunchBox Community Forums

ABeezy's Super Nintendo Entertainment System Carts 1.0.0

(4 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Hey everyone, its been a while. Took a long break from doing any artwork... much needed. I also have several sets in the works and few updates as well. In the mean time here is my first set in over a year plus!

On the 10th anniversary month of Launchbox here are all 720 official released NTSC Super Nintendo Entertainment System front carts. These are all very high-res (actually uploaded here at just over half scale, my original set is much larger due to the resolution) and I can guarantee are better then any SNES cart set out there currently!. I highly encourage downloading this set and replacing whatever you have. I have named them using the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there are a few carts that may not auto-load; you will have to manually update your game name in Launchbox using the alternate naming.

There are a very small select few carts that have very very very limited/scare images online so if anyone finds any improvements down the line, drop me a DM with a link and I can update. Also, If anyone notices any issues or anything let me know (Especially doing 720 carts... there is always a chance for errors even after double and tipple checking... but they SHOULD be good.) Enjoy!!!!

Also, you may download my matching Super Nintendo Entertainment System box fronts [coming soon].

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 hours ago, djweevil666 said:

Beautiful.

Thank you for the insanity amount of hours you put into this.

It looks awesome.

Great job my friend.

b safe.

Thank you for the kind words! It certainly was quite the time sinker but I must say the results are awesome! :) Hope you enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

great job on these any chance of a jap and Euro set?

Not keen on seeing names on carts as I like originality like when I did the Dreamcast and Sega Saturn Templetes.

On 8/3/2023 at 11:14 AM, goofers said:

great job on these any chance of a jap and Euro set?

Not keen on seeing names on carts as I like originality like when I did the Dreamcast and Sega Saturn Templetes.

Thanks! More than likely there will not be PAL or JPN sets unless there is a nice high quality set of images available. I potentially may add the PAL only games at some point.

Not sure what ya mean but these are all original as how they were on the actual SNES.

• Like 1

I was meaning maker's names like If I do the template add goofers to the spine or something just takes the originality of the art away but you done them so I suppose it's upto you bro.

I really like the Game Boy ones you made any chance of an update to like some missing Jap ones and missing can lend a hand when not working bud.

Edited by goofers

Thanks for putting in the work and uploading this, it is beyond exceptional! When are the SNES box fronts coming? I can't wait to see how those turn out!