LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Saturn Themes (16:9) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Since I'm getting closer to being finished with the Final Fantasy themes, I decided to get a thread going for Sega Saturn. I will be uploading themes for the games in my collection (35) as I complete them. I'll be doing them alphabetically, as they appear in my LB. Since I also have threads going for Amiga, Independent, The Witcher and Donkey Kong Country and a Playlist theme for Metroid (followed by Final Fantasy, Mega Man, Mario and Castlevania), it might be a little slow going to finish all of them, but I'll try to have a few up by the end of the weekend (really need to re-visit my Amiga ones since I've been neglecting it a bit). I'm doing my best to not just churn 'em out too fast, though I will be re-doing at least one of those Final Fantasy ones (After Years).

In any case, if you have special requests for games that don't show up, just let me know. If I already have it, it's definitely coming, but if I don't, I will add it to a list of To Do's for this category. And, as always, the downloads will be in the same order as the YouTube playlist/text list below.

First up is Akumajō Dracula X: Gekka no Yasōkyoku... better known in the US as Castlevania: Symphony of the Night :)

1. Akumajō Dracula X: Gekka no Yasōkyoku

2. Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean

3. Assault Suit Leynos 2

4. Astal

5. Assault Suit Leynos 2 (alternate)

6. Battle Garegga

7. Burning Rangers

8. Clockwork Knight

9. Clockwork Knight 2

10. Dark Savior

11. Fighters Megamix

12. Guardian Heroes

13. Herc's Adventures

14. Hyper Duel

15. Layer Section

16. Layer Section II

17. The Legend of Oasis

18. Magic Knight Rayearth

19. Mega Man 8: Anniversary Collector's Edition

20. NiGHTS into Dreams...

21. Panzer Dragoon

22. Panzer Dragoon II: Zwei

23. Panzer Dragoon Saga

24. Princess Crown

25. Radiant Silvergun

26. Sega Rally Championship

27. Shining Force III: Scenario 01

28. Shining Force III: Scenario 02

29. Shining Force III: Scenario 03

30. Shining the Holy Ark

31. Shining Wisdom

32. Shinobi Legions

33. Sōkyūgurentai

34. Soviet Strike

35. Thunder Force V

36. Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire

37. Sōkyūgurentai v2 - Wasn't happy with the original. There's very little art available for this game (even if you search for Terra Diver; same for Dark Savior). I decided to take out the art and leave the logo since it just didn't look good to me. Otherwise, this is identical to the original.

38. Shining Wisdom v2 - Identical to the original, but cleaned up around the sword a little more.

This concludes all the games I have in my LB collection. If I add any more games to it in the future, I will add more themes to this list (or if anyone makes a request for something specific not here).

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.