LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Saturn

16 files

1. Sega Saturn - NA Box Spines

Here are all of the North American Saturn spines that I saved via cropping from back of box images uploaded to Launchbox. There are still some missing, such as Midway Arcade's Greatest Hits. These are ONLY the North American spines. None from EU or Jap

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Sega Saturn 2D Box Pack - Japan (1211) (2 Versions)

This is a complete collection of 2D Boxes for the Sega Saturn Japan Region. There are 2 versions, a version with all Covers squared off and a version with all Covers in jewel case templates.
    LIST OF BOXES IN THIS COLLECTION:

761 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. Sega Saturn Japan 3D Box Pack (1201)

This is a complete collection of 1201 Sega Saturn Japanese 3D boxes.
    If you find my work of use could you please consider donating to my Patreon found here: https://www.patreon.com/RobinLevingstone 
    LIST OF GAMES INCLUDED:

Game Discs can be downloaded here:
    Sega Saturn Europe 3D Boxes can be downloaded here:
    Sega Saturn USA 3D Boxes can be downloaded here:

1,304 downloads

(1 review)

9 comments

Updated

4. Sega Saturn Japan 3D Box Pack - Authentic Set (1201)

This is a complete set of 1201 3D Boxes for The Sega Saturn Japan Region. I have added Inlays to 80 Boxes as this was all the inlays I could find or that there is, (hard to know for sure).
    Big Thanks to @Suprakarma for his Dreamcast 3D Box Templates for this project though I did alter the Double Box Template slightly.
    LIST OF GAMES COVERED:

MY OTHER VERSION OF THIS SET CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE:

521 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

5. Sega Saturn USA Disc Pack (260)

This is a collection of 260 Discs For the Sega Saturn USA Region.
    Please note that the resolution varies as good quality disc scans are rare.
    LIST OF GAMES COVERED:
    EUROPE REGION DISCS CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE:
    JAPAN REGION DISCS CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE:

471 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. Sega Saturn USA 2D Box Pack (257)

This is a complete set of Sega Saturn 2D Boxes for the USA region. Japanese and European 2D Boxes can be downloaded here:
    https://forums.launchbox-app.com/profile/75197-levo_stone/content/?type=downloads_file
    LIST OF BOXES INCLUDED:

834 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Sega Saturn Europe Disc Pack (187)

This is a collection of 187 (all I could find) Sega Saturn Discs for the European region.
    These have been cut better than my original set so the writing around the edge of the discs can be seen properly, They have also been better color corrected and a new disc template added to all Discs.

3D Boxes for the European region can be downloaded here:

395 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Sega Saturn Japan Clear Logos (514)

This is a collection of 514 Sega Saturn Japanese Clear Logos. Most of these were made by Sjignacz and the Hyperspin community, some of them were downloaded by Launchbox, some were found online and some I made myself also @aorin1 has contributed lately. I have also changed the naming of many of the files.

3D Boxes can be downloaded here:
    2D Covers can be downloaded here:

448 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Sega Saturn USA 3D Box Pack (257)

This is a complete set of Sega Saturn 3D Boxes for the USA region. 
    Big Thanks to @goofers for his template.
    If you find my work of use could you please consider donating to my Patreon found here: https://www.patreon.com/RobinLevingstone 
    LIST OF BOXES INCLUDED:

Sega Saturn Europe 3D Boxes can be downloaded here:
    Sega Saturn Japan 3D Boxes can be downloaded here:

1,453 downloads

(0 reviews)

28 comments

Updated

10. Sega Saturn Japan Disc Pack (1094)

This is a collection of 1094 Japanese Game Discs for the Sega Saturn.

3D Boxes can be downloaded here:
    2D Covers can be downloaded here:

724 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

11. Sega Saturn Europe 3D Box Pack (264)

This is a complete collection of 3D boxes for all SEGA Saturn European Games (no duplicates are included). the set is named from the 2018 ReDump Rom set, a RocketLauncher XML is attached. Please note about 40 covers have spines made for them as full covers for these titles could not be found online.
    Many Thanks to @goofers for his template.
    LIST OF ALL BOXES INCLUDED:
    SEGA SATURN EUROPE.xml

Sega Saturn 3D Boxes for the Japan Region can be downloaded here:
    Sega Saturn 3D Boxes for the USA region can be downloaded here:

1,050 downloads

(0 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

12. Shro2016 1:1 Pack - Sega Saturn

This file contains the complete 1:1 cover set for all Sega Saturn games released in the US/EU Regions. There are 266 images in total.
    All files have been created by myself using the various repositories on the Internet for source materials and all have been adapted to suit the 1:1 file ratio and all have had a standard Sega Saturn overlay applied so that they appear uniform in the set.
    The file format is JPG to keep file size small and hopeful better performance on low spec machines. The file dimensions are all 500x500
    1:1 Packs for other consoles will be added shortly.

203 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. CP78 Sega Saturn Videos For Launchbox

15 Sega Saturn  videos with spinning cases and discs. Only the best games!
    I plan on adding more games and and adding more systems. 1080p @ 30fps
    You may need to change the name to match the name of your games.
    A full preview is here: 

515 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Sega Saturn Europe 2D Box Pack (264)

This is a complete collection of 2D boxes for all SEGA Saturn European Games (no duplicates are included). the set is named from the 2018 ReDump Rom set, a RocketLauncher XML is attached. 
    LIST OF ALL BOXES INCLUDED:
    SEGA SATURN EUROPE.xml

512 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Sega Saturn Silver Ring Clear Game Logo Set

I'm sorry i put the globe in the back ground, i just felt like I had to......

375 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Sega Saturn Themes (16:9)

Since I'm getting closer to being finished with the Final Fantasy themes, I decided to get a thread going for Sega Saturn. I will be uploading themes for the games in my collection (35) as I complete them. I'll be doing them alphabetically, as they appear in my LB. Since I also have threads going for Amiga, Independent, The Witcher and Donkey Kong Country and a Playlist theme for Metroid (followed by Final Fantasy, Mega Man, Mario and Castlevania), it might be a little slow going to finish all of them, but I'll try to have a few up by the end of the weekend (really need to re-visit my Amiga ones since I've been neglecting it a bit). I'm doing my best to not just churn 'em out too fast, though I will be re-doing at least one of those Final Fantasy ones (After Years).
    In any case, if you have special requests for games that don't show up, just let me know. If I already have it, it's definitely coming, but if I don't, I will add it to a list of To Do's for this category. And, as always, the downloads will be in the same order as the YouTube playlist/text list below.
    First up is Akumajō Dracula X: Gekka no Yasōkyoku... better known in the US as Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
    1. Akumajō Dracula X: Gekka no Yasōkyoku
    2. Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean
    3. Assault Suit Leynos 2
    4. Astal
    5. Assault Suit Leynos 2 (alternate)
    6. Battle Garegga
    7. Burning Rangers
    8. Clockwork Knight
    9. Clockwork Knight 2
    10. Dark Savior
    11. Fighters Megamix
    12. Guardian Heroes
    13. Herc's Adventures
    14. Hyper Duel
    15. Layer Section
    16. Layer Section II
    17. The Legend of Oasis
    18. Magic Knight Rayearth
    19. Mega Man 8: Anniversary Collector's Edition
    20. NiGHTS into Dreams...
    21. Panzer Dragoon
    22. Panzer Dragoon II: Zwei
    23. Panzer Dragoon Saga
    24. Princess Crown
    25. Radiant Silvergun
    26. Sega Rally Championship
    27. Shining Force III: Scenario 01
    28. Shining Force III: Scenario 02
    29. Shining Force III: Scenario 03
    30. Shining the Holy Ark
    31. Shining Wisdom
    32. Shinobi Legions
    33. Sōkyūgurentai
    34. Soviet Strike
    35. Thunder Force V
    36. Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire
    37. Sōkyūgurentai v2 - Wasn't happy with the original. There's very little art available for this game (even if you search for Terra Diver; same for Dark Savior). I decided to take out the art and leave the logo since it just didn't look good to me. Otherwise, this is identical to the original.
    38. Shining Wisdom v2 - Identical to the original, but cleaned up around the sword a little more.
    This concludes all the games I have in my LB collection. If I add any more games to it in the future, I will add more themes to this list (or if anyone makes a request for something specific not here).

3,568 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated