LaunchBox Community Forums

PC/Windows 3D Box Pack (2868) 1.0.7

(0 reviews)

37 Screenshots

About This File

*These are available through Emumovies Sync and have also been uploaded to the LaunchBox Database. 

This is a collection of 2868 3D PC Game boxes I have made. A games list is attached. Many of the triple A games and collections are covered to the best of my knowledge (Call of Duty, Tom Clancy's, Battlefield collections etc...) There are also a lot of games that may be from country's like Brazil or may not be well known or children's games but I made boxes for them anyway because who knows when someone somewhere might actually want that particular game so why not cover as much ground as possible. I used the highest resolution available and paid for the privilege however sometimes even at the highest resolution the covers may not be scanned in properly and that was all that was available.

If you find my work of use could you please consider donating to my Patreon found here: https://www.patreon.com/RobinLevingstone

PC 3D BOX LIST GAMES COVERED

3D Box List PC .txt

set.png.3e3b1c6c2a4079df78ca96ed39788795.pngif a game you are looking for is not listed here try my Steam Covers that can be downloaded here:

Also I include a tutorial showing how to make these boxes

What's New in Version 1.0.4   See changelog

Released

I have added a ZIP file with all 160 covers included as requested. Any covers I add after that zip file will not be included in the zip.. unfortunately I can't keep constantly updating the zip file as it would take too much time but the files added after the zip should be  listed after it so someone should be able to tell whats in the zip and whats not.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.