-
Posts
99 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Articles
Downloads
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by SqHd
-
Thanks, @MysterNybble. Concerning the installed status. I used the mame importer ages ago for my Arcade platform. In version 14.0, the games showed as "Installed". After the 14.01 update, they showed as "Not Installed". And when I attempted to edit the install status, it wouldn't stick. Yesterday I updated to "Installed" status via the bulk editor for a couple of platforms and some games. It looked fine then. But when I opened LB just now, the status was back to "Not Installed". Also, I saw the player leaderboard summary page you mentioned. Very cool! But I can't get to mine because I'm below the top 100. It would be great if I could click my name to see it or if there was another tab with my summary in the Leaderboard modal. (See image below) You and the team are doing great work! Thanks again.
-
This is great! I like the work on Leaderboards. It's nice to see my score listed above for a particular game. But I couldn't find a tab with a summary of all of the games I've played with scores. Is something like that planned? It would very helpful since I can't remember all the games I've played in Mame for scores. Thanks for the excellent update! One minor potential bug is a few of the platforms are showing games as uninstalled (there is a blue "install" button instead of the green "play" one). Example systems: Arcade (Mame), PS3, PS4, Switch, TI-99 4a, WoW Action Max, I couldn't decipher a pattern based on rom type or emulator. The program you are referring to that you have tested: LaunchBox 14.1.0 Beta Your hardware specs and OS - Win 11, AMD APU, 16gb ram What you were doing in the app and how you were doing it - Just browsing games Which theme you are using - Default theme (latest version) The type of input you were using during your testing: controller, keyboard, mouse, trackball, etc. - keyboard / mouse List of community plugins that you have installed - Mame Softlist Importer 6.0.2, C64 Dreams Extras, eXoPlugin, eXoPluginMagazines
-
Good evening. I'm enjoying the 14.0 release. Thanks! And looking forward to the 13 year celebration tomorrow. I noticed in 14.01, a bunch of my platforms now say "Not Installed" for the games. (Arcade, Xbox 360, PS3, Switch). Previously, they were labeled correctly as "Installed". And even if I edit and set them as installed, it does not stick. (Note: This happens with or with out the game details option "Assume game application paths exist (skip file checks)".)
-
I recently noticed (on Beta 4, default theme) that Launchbox no longer recognizes if a game entry is pointing to a missing rom. Also, the badge still shows for a save even if it is missing. Previously, the PLAY button would be grayed out and the save badge would disappear.
-
Hello. Thanks for the betas and new updates! I've been trying out the new media engine. I noticed some alignment issues: Align to the left, widescreen does not completely fill the area, and the blurred background video does not show for the 4:3 videos on the sides (see screenshots). My specs: AMD, Win 11, Aetherial, VLC (new media engine), standard plugins (all up-to-date).
-
Hi. Great update! Im really enjoying the Retroachievements enhancements. Two minor BigBox requests: 1) allow wrap around from the top of the achievement list to the bottom (currently, it only works from bottom to top) in the pop out window and 2) allow a controller button press to fill in the verification box when trying to view an achievement from the Retroachievements website (currently, I cant get past this). Thanks.
-
Thx for the hybrid view video fix!
-
Hello. Thanks for the hotfix beta. Background fanart is back for Default theme (in regular and hybrid views). As bbweiners reported, platform / game videos do not show in hybrid views for the Default theme (or in Aetherial). But they do work for the original regular views.
-
I've noticed BigBox is not respecting the badge settings via Launchbox media packs. I have LB set to nostalgic and BB set to white filled. But BB is showing nostalgic. (On beta 2 and 3) Also, minor request: would it be possible to add recent games for "Platform Categories" default theme "Hybrid 2" view? Thx!
-
Thanks for the additional audio file types. C64 Dreams .sid files now play correctly again.
-
Is the .sid format still supported? The background music (.sid files) for C64 Dreams are throwing an error. Could not open 'E:\LaunchBox\Music\C64 Dreams\Acid Runner.sid'. Error -1094995529: Invalid data found when processing input App: LaunchBox Version: 13.24-beta-1 Theme: Default Type: Unosquare.FFME.Common.MediaContainerException Site: Void StreamInitialize() Source: ffme.win at Unosquare.FFME.Container.MediaContainer.StreamInitialize() at Unosquare.FFME.Container.MediaContainer.Initialize() at Unosquare.FFME.Library.RetrieveMediaInfo(String mediaSource) at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Music.<>c__DisplayClass76_0.PeekAllocatorAdapter() at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl() --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Wait(TimeSpan timeout) at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherOperation operation, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout) at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout) at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Threading.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority) at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Music.CheckIsolatedInterpreterSorter(Object instance, Int32 removeBAt) at SymbolicManagerSystem.ScanAllocatorAdapter(String instance, Int32 removeBAt, SymbolicManagerSystem) at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Music.<>c__DisplayClass62_0.CustomizeInitializerExtractor() at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) Recent Log: 2:03:38 AM Exception
-
Epic! Even has the 3D box. (Any chance you'll add that to Default Screensaver 3?)
-
Does anyone else turn on BigBox just so it goes into screensaver mode? Or am I ill? 😅
-
It does take a while. I have 88k games and the scan takes around 30 - 60 mins. Sometimes I've noticed that I have to click the scanning window or it will just stop.
-
Great update, LB team! I'm noticing (after a full RetroAchievements scan) that my "Done / Beaten" games are showing as "Done / Mastered". In the Metroid example image, I have beaten the game, but not mastered (as shown by missing cheevos). This is with the default progress priorities.
-
Neat! Thanks for the explanation.
-
-
FAQ: Managing Save Games & States in LaunchBox 13.16
SqHd replied to AstroBob's topic in Community Corner
New beta 13.17 solved the badge issue. I tested with core and content save structure. Thx for the fix! -
FAQ: Managing Save Games & States in LaunchBox 13.16
SqHd replied to AstroBob's topic in Community Corner
I switched the sidebar to playlist and back to platform categories. The NES save badges did not auto-populate. Zelda is still not showing a badge for example. -
FAQ: Managing Save Games & States in LaunchBox 13.16
SqHd replied to AstroBob's topic in Community Corner
Loving this feature and the badges! I'm also seeing the same behavior (click on a per game basis to show the save badge). My Retroarch saves to content. No customizations. Quick feature question: will this eventually be able to find saves for multidisc games that have a random character string for a folder name? Example. Final Fantasy VII on PS1. -
I'm seeing this error message when adding roms and creating a new platform. Logs aren't registering it either.
-
Interesting update. I'm enjoying the RAHasher 1.7. It's nice having PSP games show their achievements. Is anyone else having trouble logging into their Epic Games account via the storefront manager? I get a JavaScript error a mile long.
-
Bit of an odd one: 3D box model will not rotate for Arcade in Game Details using Default theme. I've cleared all images cache and double checked my image priorities in LB and image type in BB. Not sure what else to check.
-
Thanks for the point release! I'm still noticing oddities with GOG cheevos. The badge now shows correctly, but the achievements don't show in the game details section. (It does show for Steam and retro games.)