Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust

Members
  • Posts

    5,971
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    647

Everything posted by Mr. RetroLust

  1. Poolshark mame arcade bezel poolshrk.zip
  2. I made the text bigger and the size of the box as well, autosize didnt work. Here you go man: Neon Deluxe Arcade.zip
  3. I won't extend the bar, that would be too much work, sorry man. I could make the text bigger but that would cause long titles not too show right, as it is now there is room for three lines and checked it out with the longest titles I could find and they show right like this. I could try autosize but i'm not sure if it'll be pretty.
  4. @Wonderboy Is this what you mean?
  5. Thanks for the compliments man, appreciate it The reason why there is a CPS1 logo there is because I imported my roms for that system as a separate platform just like cps2, 3 and neogeo. I'll have a look soon to see what I can cook up for you.
  6. You could try, up to you If you search for "time" within the xaml files you'll find the codes I think.
  7. Thats on purpose so I dont have to maintain 2 different versions. But if you want a version without time I can make it for you.
  8. Pocket Gal Deluxe mame arcade bezel pktgaldx.zip
  9. Pocket Gal 2 mame arcade bezel pcktgal2.zip
  10. Pocket Gal mame arcade bezel pcktgal.zip
  11. Plotting aka Flipull mame arcade bezel plotting.zip
  12. Pirate Pete mame arcade bezel piratpet.zip
  13. Piranha mame arcade bezel piranha.zip
  14. You can save settings per core, per directory (location of the rom, recommended) or per game. I haven't touched RetroArch for a while so I don't remember the location where these save settings are but you'll find it i'm sure
  15. Yeah Futurestate Neon Deluxe is very old and isn't even in the downloads section anymore, I saw this theme being used for wolfanos builds quite some time ago. Better to update to Neon Deluxe Arcade.
  16. Pig Out: Dine Like a Swine! mame arcade bezel pigout.zip
  17. Pepper II aka Pepper 2 mame arcade bezel pepper2.zip
  18. Peek-a-Boo! aka Peek a Boo mame arcade bezel peekaboo.zip
  19. Puzzle Bobble 2 mame arcade bezel pbobble2.zip
  20. Pioneer Balloon mame arcade bezel pballoon.zip
  21. Pinball Action mame arcade bezel pbaction.zip
  22. Panther mame arcade bezel panther.zip
  23. Thanks for the kind words man, enjoy
×
×
  • Create New...