Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust

Members
  • Posts

    5,971
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    647

Everything posted by Mr. RetroLust

  1. Megatack arcade mame bezel megatack.zip
  2. Mazer Blazer mame arcade bezel mazerbla.zip
  3. Maze Invaders mame arcade bezel mazeinv.zip
  4. Masked Riders Club Battle Race mame arcade bezel kamenrid.zip
  5. Marine Boy mame arcade bezel marineb.zip
  6. Update: L.E.D. Storm aka Led Storm aka Mad Gear mame arcade bezel ledstorm.zip madgear.zip
  7. Lover Boy mame arcade bezel loverboy.zip
  8. Loco-Motion mame arcade bezel locomotn.zip
  9. Liberation aka Dual Assault mame arcade bezel liberate.zip
  10. Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf aka Fighting Golf mame arcade bezel fitegolf.zip
  11. Glad you like At the moment it would be too much work and not sure if I could make it work. Perhaps in the future i'll update them.
  12. I couldn't make the stream last evening but I just saw the entire stream You've made me proud man, I can see you had a lot of fun creating it!
  13. Last Bank mame arcade bezel lastbank.zip
  14. Kusayakyuu mame arcade bezel ksayakyu.zip
  15. Kono Tako aka Kono e Tako mame arcade bezel konotako.zip
  16. Knuckle Joe mame arcade bezel kncljoe.zip
  17. I don't think those games where released as Cps-1 cartridges, see: https://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=792
  18. Kirameki Star Road mame arcade bezel kirameki.zip
×
×
  • Create New...