Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust

Members
  • Posts

    5,971
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    647

Everything posted by Mr. RetroLust

  1. I'll try and create it for you.
  2. Thanks glad you like That would require me to edit the theme, I'm not planning to do that as it would cause performance.
  3. To be honest you are the first person I see doing this with a clear logo instead of screenshots, LB/BB are very customizable but not limitless. I don't know why that logo stays small, perhaps because of it's larger height.
  4. Thanks glad you like Many logo's have empty space inside of the image, I think that is what you are seeing here.
  5. Driving Force mame arcade bezel drivfrcp.zip
  6. Dragon World 3 aka Chuugokuryuu 3 mame arcade bezel drgw3.zip
  7. Dragon World 2001 aka Chuugokuryuu 2001 mame arcade bezel dw2001.zip
  8. Double Wings mame arcade bezel dblewing.zip
  9. Devil Zone mame arcade bezel devzone.zip
  10. Destroyer mame arcade bezel destroyr.zip
  11. Dead Eye mame arcade bezel deadeye.zip
  12. D-Day (Jaleco) mame arcade bezel ddayjlc.zip
  13. Dynamic Country Club mame arcade bezel dcclub.zip
  14. Dangerous Dungeons mame arcade bezel ddungeon.zip
  15. Taito Cup Finals aka Hat Trick Hero '93 mame arcade bezel cupfinal.zip
  16. Crazy Kong mame arcade bezel ckong.zip
  17. Crazy Balloon mame arcade bezel crbaloon.zip
  18. Crater Raider mame arcade bezel crater.zip
  19. That's the old version now, you can still download it named; Discontinued - Neon Deluxe Arcade Final (Fading wheels).zip
  20. Counter Run mame arcade bezel countrun.zip
  21. Cosmic Guerilla mame arcade bezel cosmicg.zip
  22. Cosmic Alien mame arcade bezel cosmica.zip
×
×
  • Create New...