Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust

Members
  • Posts

    5,971
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    647

Everything posted by Mr. RetroLust

  1. ps This will explain better whats missing lol:
  2. Trying to reconstruct Arkanoid Revenge of Doh. Is anyone able to decypher what the text is in the instruction parts? Even if you have an idea what it says is good enough I think. Any help is very welcome. I only need the texts of the power-ups descriptions, the text in the middle of the right side I could already find from another photo of the control panel. Tip: Download images to zoom in.
  3. Arkanoid Returns arcade mame bezel arkretrn.zip
  4. Arkanoid arcade mame bezel arkanoid.zip
  5. Arch Rivals arcade mame bezel archrivl.zip
  6. Arcadia aka Rapid Hero arcade mame bezel - pick which version you have in your collection arcadian.zip raphero.zip
  7. Arcade Classics (Prototype) arcade mame bezel - A nice and very rare cab. I recreated the instruction sticker (attached below as well) arcadecl.zip
  8. Arbalester arcade mame bezel arbalest.zip
  9. Read: https://docs.libretro.com/guides/overrides/
  10. When you save an override you have 3 choices, save as game, content or core. When you choose content you'll save as folder where your games are located, this way its separate even if using the same core.
  11. Arabian Magic arcade mame bezel arabianm.zip
  12. Arabian Fight arcade mame bezel arabfgt.zip
  13. Aqua Jet arcade mame bezel aquajet.zip
  14. Aqua Jack arcade mame bezel - The bezel artwork was nowhere to be found so I recreated it. aquajack.zip
  15. APB: All Points Bulletin arcade mame bezel apb.zip
  16. Apache 3 arcade mame bezel - Reconstructed the bezel that was nowhere to be found apache3.zip
  17. In the description of the theme I wrote the following: This theme does not use fanart or platform backgrounds but a static 4K quality background, there are 7 backgrounds to choose from in the themes images folder, the image you want to display should be named "Background-01.jpg".
  18. Anteater arcade mame bezel anteater.zip
  19. Angler Dangler arcade mame bezel cadanglr.zip
  20. Angel Kids arcade mame bezel angelkds.zip
  21. Ameridarts arcade mame bezel amerdart.zip
×
×
  • Create New...