StoneGolem Posted August 26 Posted August 26 On 8/25/2026 at 8:48 PM, MysterNybble said: The ampersand is the mark for the access key: whichever letter follows it will become the access key. It doesn't need to follow English so C&reate using R, O&luştur using L, or Oluştu&r using R are all valid. The trick is that wherever this text is shown the access key is ideally unique amongst other elements in that menu/page which I know is not super obvious from just the language files which is probably why favoring the English access key feels simpler. We can probably do better here (not exactly sure how right now), but in short you can do whatever feels natural to your language and the only challenge is if the letter is reused. Thank you for the detailed answer. We will try our best to avoid reusing the shortcuts, however if it happens we will be testing and fixing it on next iteration. and what about "_" (underscore) ? what it does? I believe it's similar but used with another command button. Quote
MysterNybble Posted August 27 Posted August 27 4 hours ago, StoneGolem said: Thank you for the detailed answer. We will try our best to avoid reusing the shortcuts, however if it happens we will be testing and fixing it on next iteration. and what about "_" (underscore) ? what it does? I believe it's similar but used with another command button. Good point, underscore is another access key flag too for different kinds of forms. In that case, definitely use the same symbol from English :), hopefully we did it right 🤪 Quote
Offone Posted September 12 Posted September 12 sorry for late,done for 14.0 Language-zh-CHS 14.0.zip Quote
OYUNCU973 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Hi Jason,I am a big fan of LaunchBox and I want to officially translate the Android application from English into the Azerbaijani language. Since the app is built with Kotlin Multiplatform/MAUI, I cannot access the standard values/strings.xml files directly from the APK.Could you please provide me with the official English resource packages or the localization platform link for the latest version? I have an AI assistant that will help me translate the entire package flawlessly into Azerbaijani. Once it's done, I will send the completed file back to you so it can be integrated into the official release.Thank you! Quote
eonder87 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 My latest translate file. Maybe do it for next beta Thank you @MysterNybble Language-tr-TR.7z Quote
OYUNCU973 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 4 hours ago, eonder87 said: Ən son tərcümə faylım. Bəlkə növbəti beta versiyası üçün edə bilərəm. Təşəkkür edirəm@MysterNybble I have an Android phone, where do I put it? Quote
OYUNCU973 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 4 hours ago, eonder87 said: Ən son tərcümə faylım. Bəlkə növbəti beta versiyası üçün edə bilərəm. Təşəkkür edirəm@MysterNybble I don't have a computer, I don't have a computer. Quote
eonder87 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Just now, OYUNCU973 said: I have an Android phone, where do I put it? You cannot use this; the LaunchBox developers use it for the Windows version of LaunchBox. They are also preparing a new beta or the next release. If you want to use it in Turkish, simply set your mobile phone's language to Turkish; many parts are already displayed in Turkish. However, the Turkish language might not be directly supported on the Android side. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.