LaunchBox Community Forums

Daemon Tools and SSF: How to auto-mount and auto-unmount.

ps4isthefuture

• 9 months later...

Hi all,

the Deamon tool tweak doesn´t work for me! :C

All of the RetroArch Cores from the Youtube Tutorials also not.

Yabause have false Screen Ratio, Mednafen loads the bios but not the game,Yabause Standalone Emulators Sound is stuttering.

I´ve thee SSF_011_alpha_R5 and in the SSF.ini i´ve got changed the CDROM from 0 to 1 and now in SSF under Options i can cange my BD Drive to a image Drive.

So i can play iso Games in SSF but in LB it only starts the last Game what i have choosed  :C 

How can i find the right params to load the img/cue what i have choosed?

Edited by graschbaten

19 minutes ago, graschbaten said:

Hi all,

the Deamon tool tweak doesn´t work for me! :C

All of the RetroArch Cores from the Youtube Tutorials also not.

Yabause have false Screen Ratio, Mednafen loads the bios but not the game,Yabause Standalone Emulators Sound is stuttering.

I´ve thee SSF_011_alpha_R5 and in the SSF.ini i´ve got changed the CDROM from 0 to 1 and now in SSF under Options i can cange my BD Drive to a image Drive.

So i can play iso Games in SSF but in LB it only starts the last Game what i have choosed  :C 

How can i find the right params to load the img/cue what i have choosed?

You'll want to set it up like this:

Screenshots:

Basically you want to direct your LB library entry to the disc image, go to the emulation tab and uncheck "use an emulator", go to the additional apps tab and point it to SSF and tell it to "launch automatically after main application". This will mount the disc and then launch SSF once complete. You have to do this for every game.

• Like 1

Happy to help!

I really would encourage you to try to get Mednafen to work though. It's better across the board. When you say it "loads the bios but not the game" are you talking about the CD player menu or the date/time screen? Because the RA Mednafen core will always drop you into the date/time screen the first time you launch the game - you can just hit okay at the bottom and it won't prompt you to enter it again. If you're talking about the CD player menu, you may have a bad rip (which can often be repaired with CDMage).

Have you tried both the RA core and standalone Mednafen? Standalone has some features that the RA core doesn't currently (like 3D pad support) and isn't too hard to setup.