LaunchBox Community Forums

Help with Sega System 32 Emulator

Maddoc1007

I use an ahk script to run game for Sega System 32 using Modeler 0.9.3a emulator as its the only waqy i could get them to run. here is an example of an ahk script Run C:\Users\PC\Documents\LaunchBox\Emulators\Sega System 32\Modeler.exe WinWait, Modeler 0.9.3a, IfWinNotActive, Modeler 0.9.3a, , WinActivate, Modeler 0.9.3a, WinWaitActive, Modeler 0.9.3a, MouseClick, left, 425, 151 MouseClick, left, 425, 151 MouseClick, left, 425, 151 MouseClick, left, 425, 151 MouseClick, left, 425, 151 MouseClick, left, 425, 151 MouseClick, left, 425, 151 MouseClick, left, 425, 151 MouseClick, left, 425, 151 MouseClick, left, 58, 142 MouseClick, left, 348, 190 I have tried to get this emulator to run in full screen when it opens but failed, i can get it to go fullscreen with alt+enter but would rather have it automatically go fullscreen when it launches the game. Does any one know how i can do this, have tried winwait winactivate send with the alt+enter command in the script but it doesnt work with this emulator, is there any way through LaunchBox this could be achieved ie run after game launches any help would be appreciated or if anyone knows a better way of launching sega system 32 games please advise thanks.

• 4 years later...

I must have an outdated set as I get a lot of "missing files" error in MAME and could only get DBZ V.R.V.S. to play.

And after testing all of the mame cores in Retroarch, only mame2003_plus core works for this little batch of System 32 files I have (4 of 16 games).

mame.jpg