LaunchBox Community Forums

Large Library - Slow Performance

Bil

Hi, just found this topic and i want to participate.

Im using nostalgia theme

I have the same problem, my library is big, i have almost 50 systems and a total of 19487 games by now. Still have much more to add.
By now i have all this in my personal pc, and my spec is very decent. I have a Ryzen 7 2700x with 32gb ram and a GTX 1080!

The Launchbox with all medias is on a 1tb M.2 and all game rooms are in another 8TB HD.

The launchbox and bigbox load fast, all work great. My problem is, the wheels using logos, they use to just disapear. Wheels loos like invisible and appears a time later, and videos take long to load some times.

But this happen sometimes... My problem fix when i restart bigbox after have it running for like 5 minuts.

2 minutes ago, EduInmigrante said:

Hi, just found this topic and i want to participate.

Im using nostalgia theme

I have the same problem, my library is big, i have almost 50 systems and a total of 19487 games by now. Still have much more to add.
By now i have all this in my personal pc, and my spec is very decent. I have a Ryzen 7 2700x with 32gb ram and a GTX 1080!

The Launchbox with all medias is on a 1tb M.2 and all game rooms are in another 8TB HD.

The launchbox and bigbox load fast, all work great. My problem is, the wheels using logos, they use to just disapear. Wheels loos like invisible and appears a time later, and videos take long to load some times.

But this happen sometimes... My problem fix when i restart bigbox after have it running for like 5 minuts.

Cache your clear logos in options/image cache/force populate.