LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBoxPCSX2, an in-between launcher for LaunchBox and PCSX2

XoRRoX

On 3/31/2019 at 2:32 AM, ubermoc said:

Thank you so much. I setup a bat file that does this but not as well as yours and i had to make a config for the first time i ran any game. Using yours now so i don't have too.

?
You're most welcome :)

• 1 year later...

Glad that you're finding it useful ?
I didn't gave it much attention anymore as I understood that there was a plugin with the same purpose (didn't keep track of it though).

Also, my current situation changed quite drastically and have next to no time for hobby anymore.

Is there something not working as it should, or do you have a special need for a function?

• Thanks 1

On 2/1/2021 at 7:05 PM, XoRRoX said:

Glad that you're finding it useful ?
I didn't gave it much attention anymore as I understood that there was a plugin with the same purpose (didn't keep track of it though).

Also, my current situation changed quite drastically and have next to no time for hobby anymore.

Is there something not working as it should, or do you have a special need for a function?

thanks for answering, the only thing is that i see that after running a few games all the small icons of the program stays in the taskbar, i have to move the mouse on them for making them dissapear

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi guys, in my PCSX2 i have a different settings profile input for Light Gun Games, but if i launch games by LaunchBox or BigBox the game starts always with ddefault profile and not personal profile.

If i launch a game directly from emulator every games call his right profile as setting.

How to correct this ???? Maybe i can add a command line in launchbox for every game that recalled right profile (about teknoparrot) ?????

Please help me.. I'm not programmer...