LaunchBox Community Forums

Video in Background?

No I couldn't get it to work? EDIT I got it to work you have to have videos in your Videos\platforms folder named after the platform and then you find the view you are looking for. I used After Burner Complete for 32X to test and because my videos was a 4:3 from EmuMovies they look like shit. At the time it seemed like you didn't need to get the better quality ones due to they looked fine in LB/BB but now that's all changed.

You have to go into your LaunchBox folder. Go to the videos folder. You will see a folder in there named Platforms this folder is empty by default so you have to add the videos to this folder Videos have to be named what the platform is named once you have done this go into BigBox. Once in BigBox start switching your views. It takes a little bit to get to that view so be patient and keep switching them.

DOS76 said You have to go into your LaunchBox folder. Go to the videos folder. You will see a folder in there named Platforms this folder is empty by default so you have to add the videos to this folder Videos have to be named what the platform is named once you have done this go into BigBox. Once in BigBox start switching your views. It takes a little bit to get to that view so be patient and keep switching them.
I can not make it work, you can make me a little video for configuration? thank you

If you ask me I think the hq videos do not look good either from emumovies when stretched out to fullscreen. I think all the videos from emumovies have a maximum of 480P quality which doesnt look that good when stretched out to fullscreen and using on a 1080p monitor. If we could maybe figure out how to put some kind of scanline overlay over them, they probally would look much better. Either that or we are going to have to make our own 1080p platform videos to look good in fullscreen but even then I think we need a scanline overlay over the videos.