LaunchBox Community Forums

Play games with one click in Big Box mode

Walrus13

Hi, I'm loving Big Box. However, is there a way to play a game with one button press in Big Box mode? if not, could it be added? :D Just to clarify, i don't use any of the options in Big Box that pop up when a game is selected, like 'game manual' or 'view artwork' etc, I don't use them at all. So I have disabled all of them in options, however i still need to have 'play game' active, so at the moment when I see a game I want to play, I click it, then i click play game. I just wish there was an option to launch a game with one button press, rather than two. Anyways, thanks for the fantastic program.

I can see how that could be useful, at the very least a "1 Click Play" check box in the options for BigBox. You're more then welcome to add stuff like this to the BitBucket page. Click Send Feedback at the top, this is how we prefer feature requests, they are easier to track and users can vote on them.

If you use the keyboard instead of a controller to move about in BigBox you can do the same from a Platform's Games List without opening the game's menu. P to run the game. F to toggle the box cover front/back view. I to view the images. See Keyboard Mapping for full info.