LaunchBox Community Forums

Lightspeed: Ultra-Fast Mame Importer Tool

Jason Carr

18 hours ago, neil9000 said:

Best use our bitbucket, and either search for a similar request and upvote it, or if it doesnt exist create it yourself and vote on it, can also post the link here on the forums to try and drum up interest.

I completely understand, it all makes sense, I've made the suggestion and do really hope this feature gets upvoted and that one day it'll see development! It would be really appreciated if it could be added directly to the original post by a moderator to get maximum visibility.

https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/launchbox/issues/5928/mame-arcade-fullset-importer-update 

Edited by G22
  • Like 1

I just spent the last 3 days trying things here and there and I may have found an easy route to manually clean a romset. I'm downloading the latest non-merged romset and will try to achieve the following.

1. Delete the unused files after the LB Mame importer process
  2. Delete all non-working CHDs
  3. Remove incompatible games with my control panel with the new tool posted yesterday

If I'm able to get this working I'll try to make a post and hopefully that'll help someone.

• Like 1