Problem with TurboGrafx 16

Riffman81

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the game isn't actually loading to the point you can play in Retroarch then you could have bad rom files, we recommend using the roms from the No-Intro set for the best possible quality. Any other roms from random sites off the internet are of unknown quality and can be problematic with some emulators.

Then you have something wrong in your Launchbox setup. Here is a short video guide I did on setting up Retroarch with Launchbox, I use the NES as an example but all the stuff I go over applies to all playforms and I cover the most important things to watch out for like matching your platform names and the correct command line parameters.

There is no CD version of Splatterhouse.

Triple check your platform name that your games are under and the command line parameter, make sure you have the core in your \retroarch\cores folder that you are telling Launchbox to use in the command line.

I guarantee you that if you have it working outside of LB it will work in LB when setup correctly.

also every llauncbox video tutorial i saw in platforms list Turbografx-16 is under ''T'' letter and not in ''N'' as NEC maybe this plays some role, Also i have retroarch outside launchbox but everyother platform im using it with ex. genessis , master syetem etc works perfectly through launchbox :(