LaunchBox Community Forums

Xbox 360 Controllers With MAME

angelobodetti

Hi All, I have my Xbox 360 controllers working with MAME (MameUIFX64) but It's annoying because I am going into every single game, hitting tab and mapping coin to the select button and start to the start button - All others seem to be mapped by default. Every time I do this I do "General" with the assumption that it would update for all games - but it doesn't. I know in the ctrl folder their are config files for different layouts - Does anyone have one for the Xbox 360 controller that I could use? Going into each game to map 2 buttons is getting old fast. Thank you for the help!

If you have specific settings for Horizontal or Vertical it will ignore some other settings that you set but I've never noticed it for controller settings that being said I constantly find that MAME needs me to reset the Start and Coin button also.