LaunchBox Community Forums

Sorting article for other languages

Gofel

Hi, i am very new to LaunchBox. In this two weeks i saw that the GamesDB is hardly under construction and changes are made. I mean this positiv, just my english is bad :) So you added the article sorting for "The" and "A", what is perfect. Please don´t forget the other languages. In german, for example, there are 3 article: "Der", "Die", "Das". Thanks. Great work so far, i love this project.

Right now Jason is focusing on the Software over the Database currently so that he doesn't get burnt out on working. He is our only coder so sometimes things take a bit of time to come about. Thank you for bringing this to our attention though, we appreciate it.

Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone could be interested in Italian translation. I don't want to promise anything, but if is good, I would like to give it a try. Let me know if this work is already taken from someone else or it can be useful for Launchbox. At your service! Smile

dukeemu said Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone could be interested in Italian translation. I don't want to promise anything, but if is good, I would like to give it a try. Let me know if this work is already taken from someone else or it can be useful for Launchbox. At your service! Smile
We would love to be translated in to Italian. https://www.launchbox-app.com/forum/features/translating-launchbox#p2388

Ok Jason, I'll wait for it and give it a look and try. I've already done a similar project for another frontend but it was a simpler project done on Web service for translations named Akuna if I remember well. Nice to be here and congratulations for your work.