LaunchBox Community Forums

Can someone please help me with this issue in bigbox?

nemesys

Hey guys, I have the following issue here. Running launchbox 6.6, I go to bigbox, and I am currently using no videos for my games. I just don't like it, and I don't have the space to download them. I want big box to show me when I'm browsing my games in arcade platform, a game-shot, but no matter what I try, it won't do it. I don't see the option in bigbox to do so. Is there a trick to do this? I am very frustrated, I want just a snapshot of the game that i'm browsing, just like you'd do in mameui. Can someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong? Thank you! Here's and example of my issue https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/UuihDyR-MRvuUay3kYeWm33o2Hh8iGBnfNMYs-KMNqOW4__XgKpBrzN-SGSUj4uDdT7fd7JQiw=w1920-h1080-rw-no

Hi nemesys. I'm not too sure, but it looks like you are showing game titles. Open LaunchBox (not BigBox) and select Tools, Options, Screenshot Priorities. Select Screenshot - Gameplay and move it up to the top of the list and save. Now open BigBox and you should see your gameplay images, providing you have them.

spycat and DOS76, that totally worked! thank you so very much for your help. There's only one more thing I'd like to ask you, and it should be very simple. You know in Bigbox mode you have your main wheel with all your systems: arcade, nes, atari 2600, blah, blah...when I enter, there's an empty box I can't eliminate (I did at one point but it came back) I will send you a screen shot so you can see what i'm talking about. Once again, thank you! https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/photo/110688776648610952831/6314327411760522994?icm=false&authkey=COHA2L7JpI_RnQE