LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 9:50 AM, goofers said:

Any chance of fixing this for me mate :)

Matrimelee-02.png

Submitted to the DB

I also adjusted the colors/contrast on the other Matrimelee logo I did.

Matrimelee

Matrimelee2__C.thumb.png.86ce2946d75381f570cceaf748a91db9.png

Matrimelee__C.thumb.png.1fc395d7f752019a463a1cff6a3d93ed.png

Edited by JereBear
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 3

Hello all, Can I request a oldie for the arcade? This is the only image I can find for it. I just added the game to the database and the following image is still pending moderation. Thanks again!

greenber.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lenny said:

Hello all, Can I request a oldie for the arcade? This is the only image I can find for it. I just added the game to the database and the following image is still pending moderation. Thanks again!

greenber.png

Green Beret submitted to LB database. Here's a larger image of the arcade flyer.

ber.png

Green_Beret_Irem_Flyer.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 2

This is not a game logo, but a publisher logo request I need for some game boy color boxes I am working on. The quality is very low, I can't find a decent logo for this old Take-Two Interactive publisher.

taketwo.jpg.c0f57d65dd4e474d6ac2638855087497.jpg

that's the best I can find. I don't think it is possible making a clear logo from this image, but maybe someone else reading this may have one, or a better source image to work with. Thanks.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, WallyWonka said:

This is not a game logo, but a publisher logo request I need for some game boy color boxes I am working on. The quality is very low, I can't find a decent logo for this old Take-Two Interactive publisher.

taketwo.jpg.c0f57d65dd4e474d6ac2638855087497.jpg

that's the best I can find. I don't think it is possible making a clear logo from this image, but maybe someone else reading this may have one, or a better source image to work with. Thanks.

Here's a few scans that have almost the same logo, don't know if they are any help.

390527-railroad-tycoon-ii-windows-other.jpg

932917-space-station-silicon-valley-nintendo-64-front-cover.jpg

5050479-alexi-lalas-international-soccer-windows-front-cover.jpg