LaunchBox Community Forums

Videos for Games

Kishio

Hey all,

I have been getting a collection of games now and been getting videos for them to show the player what it is they will be playing but having a hard time finding gamecube/ps1 videos without watermarks or without sides cut off. Does emumovies supply these consle or is there any sites you can reccomened to find media for games. Thanks

@Kishio We have complete Nintendo GameCube and PS1 sets over at EmuMovies :) I'm a site moderator and content contributor over there so feel free to come join the forums and have a look around if you haven't done so already. If you need any help I'm just a message away so feel free to message me there or here on the LaunchBox forums as well!

The better question is, "what platforms don't we support?" We literally support everything from early PC and Atari Platforms to recent platforms such as the Nintendo Wii. Now obviously we're not yet supporting Wii U, PS3 or XBOX 360 (However if you snoop around you will find some minor content on these systems) due to emulation for those platforms still being early in development and also the fact that they are still being sold in stores. Head over to EmuMovies, create an account and just have a look around. We have complete sets for just about anything you could want and we're also adding new content all the time. Premium members get access to new content early as often it's posted on our site FTP before it's posted in our sites download section. Not trying to sell you on anything, but it really is worth checking out what we offer, especially if your serious about emulation and taking your setup to the "extreme." We offer so much more then just videos. Manuals, box art, music, etc. Hope this answers your question :)

• 2 months later...
On 9/4/2016 at 7:58 PM, Riffman81 said:

@Kishio We have complete Nintendo GameCube and PS1 sets over at EmuMovies :) I'm a site moderator and content contributor over there so feel free to come join the forums and have a look around if you haven't done so already. If you need any help I'm just a message away so feel free to message me there or here on the LaunchBox forums as well!

Aloha

How do I get access to those videos from launchbox? Is it a paid service? I do not mind paying. Or do I need to download each video seperately and then rename them? You can mesage me privately if you wish. Thank you