LaunchBox Community Forums

Video issues... drive me crazy!

dnm

Hi all,

I have this problem with videos in bigbos using VLC (all videos are from emumovies).

For now I have only two section: Arcade (MAME) and Playstation 2; for the Arcade part I have no problems; For the Playstaion 2 I see only 70% of videos, for the rest I have black screen but I hear sounds; If I enter in the game I can see in full screen mode the video with audio and coming back It return black with audio

If I swith VLC with Windows media player I see perfectly Ps2 videos and nothing in the arcade section?

suggestions ?

If the videos are working with Windows Media Player but not VLC, then just stick with Windows Media Player for now. Or, update to the latest beta and give it a try. We have fixed a lot of stuff with the VLC engine; at this point I would not recommend using VLC with the latest official release. Let me know @dnm if you are still seeing any issues with the VLC engine in the latest beta.