LaunchBox Community Forums

Game video Snaps - can i mute / unloop

Diverdown

Hello

Wow what a great front end. in the few hours i have been setting this up i have managed to find the answers to all the questions bar these ones:

in the info window i see the game play video snap (in arcade platform for mame in this case) and it is on a constant loop. 

Can i set it to play once?

Can i set it to mute if it must loop?

so fa4 13 systems imported - this is great !!!

Thank you @Diverdown!

Unfortunately there are no options currently for play once or mute for the videos; however, I agree that we need those features. We have current plans for separate volume controls for videos, sound effects, music, etc., so that should be coming soon. The play once thing is a new one to me; can you add a ticket for that using Issues/Requests in the header? Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2016 at 7:12 PM, cp3hd33 said:

Hi, I'd like to know if there is a way for Big box to load videos specifically for the platforms and not random game videos I cant seem to find the folder in which to put them in

Those go in Videos --> Platforms. You may have to also change your Big Box video settings also if that doesn't work. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cp3hd33 said:

Thanks @ Tony! I'm on the latest beta and I've never had that platforms folder in the video section, seems like I'm gonna have to reinstall

No prob. Just create it, it should see it upon startup. Should be named "Platforms", case sensitive possibly. Also make sure that it's named after its platform name in LB. 

Edited by Tony

• 1 year later...