LaunchBox Community Forums

Windows 10 update questions

Temp

Yes this forum and the people on it are BRILL and helpful, worst about laptops are a fall or an update especially if the laptop is about 2 years old windows10 updates can screw it royally i know used to have an hour and a half battery life on a laptop i own and after upgrading it to win10 i only get 15 mins battery life now with everything like cortana etc disabled

• Like 1

Am sorry to hear that when he gets everything up and running again he should look at backing LaunchBox emulators etc and if the problem occurs again through future Windows updates he can just overwrite everything from his backup, he should look at Retroarch maybe for Nintendo64 as that's what ill be doing soon.

• Like 1

Yeah he definitely learned his lesson today, he has a great laptop, an ASUS ROG one. He hopes he can get everything going again because he's a Zelda crackhead lol. We both appreciate y'alls help and your time. He's got a long night. Thanks again B|

• Like 1