LaunchBox Community Forums

Videos Snaps

knightCrawler

Just copy the videos to the appropriate location and they will work as long as the name is close to correct. I just did this yesterday, I do not have an emumovies account and I got a whole bunch of videos off a friend of mine. They all work perfectly after dropping them into the location they belonged.

• 2 years later...

I'm pretty new here with LaunchBox, but I did get 3 roms on PS1 and 3 roms on PS2 along with video snaps and a theme in BigBox. I'm loving it so far!! However, I'm a little confused because one video snap didn't come through initially probably because of a comma: GTA Mission #1 - London 1969. I did it again without the comma so it's in my videos folder. I've been copying and pasting back and forth for two weeks from LaunchBox to video snap and video snap to LaunchBox so they have the same name. They all are mp4 and they are all mapped to the folder. LaunchBox provides the space in the window like the video is there but doesn't play this video snap. How do you guys get them in LaunchBox in this case because beyond confused? Thanks for any assistance. The other 5 all play.

27 minutes ago, Keith Krummel said:

I'm pretty new here with LaunchBox, but I did get 3 roms on PS1 and 3 roms on PS2 along with video snaps and a theme in BigBox. I'm loving it so far!! However, I'm a little confused because one video snap didn't come through initially probably because of a comma: GTA Mission #1 - London 1969. I did it again without the comma so it's in my videos folder. I've been copying and pasting back and forth for two weeks from LaunchBox to video snap and video snap to LaunchBox so they have the same name. They all are mp4 and they are all mapped to the folder. LaunchBox provides the space in the window like the video is there but doesn't play this video snap. How do you guys get them in LaunchBox in this case because beyond confused? Thanks for any assistance. The other 5 all play.

Make sure you have "auto play videos" checked under the view dropdown in the top right.