LaunchBox Community Forums

In game menu for bigbox\launchbox

StuDentBR

11 minutes ago, StuDentBR said:

i have just tried to donwload the base media pack from launchbox, but the link is broken...

I'm not sure why they don't fix that link. I had trouble with it as well. I think I used one of the several links posted in this thread before I found one that works. Good luck! http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2 

5 minutes ago, jaythompson said:

I'm not sure why they don't fix that link. I had trouble with it as well. I think I used one of the several links posted in this thread before I found one that works. Good luck! http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2 

Just one thing, i already found one bezel for NDS, and put into the folder you told me, do i have to edit the AHK script manually in rocket launcher in order to get the bezels to work ?

2 minutes ago, StuDentBR said:

Just one thing, i already found one bezel for NDS, and put into the folder you told me, do i have to edit the AHK script manually in rocket launcher in order to get the bezels to work ?

You need the companion ini file that has the bezel coordinates to go with the bezel. You should have matching files in the bezel\Nintendo DS\_default folder. One should be something like DS.png and the other should be named the same thing like DS.ini. Rocketlauncher will look at whatever is in that folder and will use the png and ini together. If you have several sets of bezels in that folder, Rocketlauncher will randomly choose one to use, each set will need its own unique name. See this page for details how the bezel function works. It explains it better than I can. http://www.rlauncher.com/wiki/index.php?title=Bezels

And don't forget the module notes in Rocketlauncher.

; Uncheck View->Show Toolbar
; Set View->Screen seperation to black, also choose your border (I prefer 5px)
; Open the desmume.ini and add "Show Console=0" anywhere to stop the console window from showing up
; Per-game vertical/rotation settings can be controlled via the module settings in RocketLauncherUI

18 hours ago, jaythompson said:

And don't forget the module notes in Rocketlauncher.

; Uncheck View->Show Toolbar
; Set View->Screen seperation to black, also choose your border (I prefer 5px)
; Open the desmume.ini and add "Show Console=0" anywhere to stop the console window from showing up
; Per-game vertical/rotation settings can be controlled via the module settings in RocketLauncherUI

where do i find these settings (module notes) ?

Edited by StuDentBR