LaunchBox Community Forums

Hikaru Fullscreen Addon

@Vlansix Just downloaded and tried this.  This is working very well and making hikaru go into fullscreen all we need now is that it closes its process when we click on escape on the keyboard and it will be an excellent addition as is something that no one has seemed to be able to create a very very well deserved KUDOS and many many thanks to you.

• Like 1

@Vlansix Sorry if i didn't word my post on closing hikaru right, what i meant is that your little program closes its background process when we click on the escape key as demul for hikaru closes its background process when we click on the escape key, i hope this explains it better and thank you for the marvellous programs that you created it is really well appreciated by me and i know will be appreciated by other members as well.

@Vlansix You are right it was my fault i had it to Automatically run after Main application and it wasn't closing its background task, but after reading your post i decided to try automatically Run Before Main Application and it Does indeed close down it task process so it was user error (me) apologies it is working as you intended so no need for you to create a hikaru exit key-mapper your little program is working great, apologies again :( 

• 2 weeks later...