LaunchBox Community Forums

Hikaru Fullscreen Addon

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This program is not working for me. Well I should say not very well. I've tried trying for hours to get a script to work with this + Demul + Demulshooter.  Here is my script

run, HikaruFullscreen.exe
run, DemulShooter.exe -target=demul07a -rom=braveff
run, demul.exe -run=hikaru -rom="braveff"

I have also just tried running HIkaruFullscreen.exe then demul, but the game launches in a small box not full screen. I got it to work once but I'm not sure what I did to make it work that I can't replicate.

Edited by Jayinem

• 5 months later...
On 10/19/2016 at 3:03 PM, Maddoc1007 said:

@Vlansix Just downloaded and tried this.  This is working very well and making hikaru go into fullscreen all we need now is that it closes its process when we click on escape on the keyboard and it will be an excellent addition as is something that no one has seemed to be able to create a very very well deserved KUDOS and many many thanks to you.

@Vlansix 

Just use this AHK script in the "running AHK script section" tab under your emulator options in LaunchBox.

; This section closes Demul when pressing Escape
MButton::
{
    Send !{F4}
}

Take note that I use the MButton to close out of the emulator because I have an X-Arcade Tankstick. If you want to use the escape button then just replace MButton with $Esc.

$Esc::
{
    Send !{F4}
}

Hope this helps!

• 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
2 hours ago, Denys06 said:

Can someone help me by telling me how to properly define this line of code to run HikaruFullscreen.exe ?

I don't use the Demul emulator, but the 1st post says to "add it as an additional application that loads before or after your hikaru game and it will make it go fullscreen on load."  So you may try it there instead of the Running Script section.

But since all it's essentially doing is pressing Alt+Enter when the window is active, you could try a Running Script like:

Loop
{
  ifwinactive, ahk_exe demul.exe
  {
    send !{Enter}
    break
  }
}

$Esc::
{
    Send !{F4}
}

...and not use the HikaruFullscreen.exe program at all.

I'd be curious to if this works. ;) 

I have put the code you gave me thank you very much.

I haven't been able to test it yet because the full screen only happens when a game is loaded and I'm still stuck on it... But I'm trying to find a solution to my automatic launch of games from launchbox thanks to this subject. As soon as I have a solution I will confirm if your script works. Thanks a lot.

@JoeViking245 What you propose would work. I do something similar instead of using an additional app. I just created a Demul Hikaru emulator (second instance of Demul since the AHK would affect the other platforms) in LB and pointed to the original demul.exe I use for other arcades. Then use the Running AHK to send Alt+Enter. Works like a charm and never have to worry about an additional app maybe not working one day with LB.

• Like 1

Yes I've read everything and I know that Demul is out of date, but in fact I'm just trying to get the 2 games Atomiswave ATV Track and Smashing Drive working which can't start with Retroarch :(

The games work but I can't launch them from Launchbox.

I did but the window does not expand.

The window is not selected at the start as you can see.

image.thumb.png.aac6303342169c8a963ec6c2361abd7a.png

Then when I select it it turns blue.

image.thumb.png.9775737c61fb2ae0b797b1003d1fff7a.png

Could the problem come from there?

Also I have to press the ALT+ENTER keys to put it in full screen, should I change your code to {Alt}{Enter} or leave only {Enter} ? Thx

• 1 month later...