LaunchBox Community Forums

IMPORTANT!! Please Read Before Posting For Help

Lordmonkus

I don't have many systems, but would love to get these all working again it also looks like I have messed up my mame cant remember what version was working with my setup.is there a easy way to tell what emulator version my roms use. I have tried 1.38b 153,159,164,178b,and it opens and shuts down within one second ahh.

MSVCP140.dll is a Microsoft Visual C++ library.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555

All of those errors are common Windows files that a great many programs require and are not directly emulator related. On a new install of Windows programs tend to be missing those but over time installing stuff installs them.

well thanks for filling me in.i have been trying to build my setup for months and found my drive was slowing this pc down .I'm looking to get this drive back to goodness and I can plug it into my gaming rig .

I understand if you don't reply but I hope you don't mind if I keep posting all these issues as you telling me whats wrong far outweighs me guessing .thanks

this is the setup the now

2017-01-18_(7).png

well the thing is when I do quick searches and think I'm getting the right file .I end up downloading the wrong things or malware,spam,all the stuff I try and stay away from .The way I see it is its like every day is a learning day and having guys and girls like yourselfs here . Are how non pc literate folk like myself learn .

I only have nine systems and can only get two working after I changed the internal hard drive as it was slowing the pc down stuck a ssd in it and the pc runs a lot faster .so trying to continue to build launchbox on my external gaming drive .but 7  gaming systems arnt working.im getting retroarch running outside lunchbox.i have updated it and still cant get it to open in launchbox for any  of my systems.:S