LaunchBox Community Forums

IMPORTANT!! Please Read Before Posting For Help

Lordmonkus

Hi everyone.im having this issue,once I point to my rom in tools,select all the right paths and then scans for roms for the platform .i notice that if game fails to run and I right click and select edit .under emulator there isn't any selected.even though when I first pointed to the roms launch box does ask what platform is it for and suggests a emulator and point to that it seems fine .its just once I goto play the platform.i have to select the emulator for each game in the platform again

Please guy I have the boys coming down for a night gaming and would love to show them it running.now I have two system out of nine working ,now I don't have any as Launchbox is crashing .anybody help .im a Carpetfitter but I'm learning every day as we all are,some like me have a long way to go but I'm trying and not giving in .could somebody take the time to help please I am a life time member and love my Tec so I'll be here for years help me so I can help others please

Hi @CALLSTANLEY247, let's get this resolved; my apologies for any issues. What version did you upgrade from (what version did you have before the upgrade)? Is this a new issue with 7.5?

If you can, zip up your LaunchBox\Data folder and email it out to me at jason@unbrokensoftware.com. That way I can test with it and see what might be happening.

hi jason i was on 7.6 beta i think .i downloaded the link you sent now .i have installed it on the external drive that got all launchbox folders. as i would like to copy all the folders onto a bartop im planning ,but first id like to get this all running smoothly on my gaming rig.all the videos are a tramedis help for somone like me as i tend to learn better watching someone doing it as i copy any retain lol.thank

• 1 year later...

I am trying to run PS1 games on launchbox through retroarch. I can play them directly through retroarch but when i click on the game image in launchbox nothing happens. I currently have my game files saved as .bin .cue. If anyone could help that would be awesome.5aeb8a886bfbd_AssociatedPlatforms.thumb.png.93d6bd28d8243fca071501c34ad4a653.png

Emulator details.png