LaunchBox Community Forums

Youtube Video Snap Download from Launchbox Premium

StuDentBR

Well after doing some research over the internet i found out a channel on youtube that has video snaps for pretty much any plataform, and if it does not have everything, at least is something, better than nothing.

What if we can download videos from steam directly on launchbox like with steam games ?

i mean it should not be that hard to implement this right ? Since it is just a matter of index like the steam titles, and it would not consume storage nor bandwith of Launchbox DB.

I can send the channel url if there is someone interesting in.

4 hours ago, Charco said:

As helpful and all as that would be, unfortunately it is against Youtube's terms of service so this could not be included in LaunchBox. However, if you were to stumble upon something called 4k Video Downloader...

Okay i thought it was ok to implement this since it also does the same with steam videos, to me it really seems to be the same.

well  maybe play  them  from youtube instead of downloading on big box since it's against youtube term's.

Is there a plan to include videos on the Launchbox DB ? 

Edited by StuDentBR

• 6 years later...