LaunchBox Community Forums

DEmul - Atomiswave

Bilbotorm

Hello

Just posting a quick help request. I have counted numerous of posts with Demul & Launchbox, I tried to follow all of them and applied the emulator settings as advised (-run=awave rom=) and tick the 2 checkboxes as provided on various screenshot but no matter what : it works perfectly for Naomi 1 or 2 games, but Atomiswave it just opens Demul and I have to manually select the right game in start => atomiswave => list of games and double click on the right one to start emulation.

I clearly don't get the issue, as naomi works perfectly. is there anything to change ? is -run=awave the right thing to do ? games are in zip format, awbios as well, name is the same as expected by demul, I can even launch those games directly within windows cmd following -run=awave rom=mslug6 for example... so clearly clueless here :(

bellow all my settings, if you find anything strange, please let me know.

settings.jpg

Hello DOS76,

unfortunately, Sammy Atomiswave is good as my platform in the settings and as in the left menu.

with such settings as in the screenshots above, NAOMI2 works perfectly, where as Atomiswave simply open Demul but I need to manually click on File -> Atomiswave -> find the game in the list -> Launch it, and then it works :(

Erf, very sorry, I tried the manual input as you advised and it worked... looking into details, as you can see on my screeshot above, i was missing a "-" in front of "rom" in command line for Atomiswave in edit emulator settings -_-

how lame

Sorry again and thanks for the quick feedbacks!