LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega model 3

Puppet

You don't want to use SuperModelUI as the emulator you want to just use SuperModel in LB and config with SMUI but if you are using more current versions of SuperModel from EmuCR then I would suggest against using the UI any longer as it changes your settings file with an outdated and less complete controller setups instead I suggest learning what does what in the .ini and setting your settings there.

4 minutes ago, lordmonkus said:

The Supermodel UI is an addon for the main program, the UI isn't necessary for the emulator to function.

No, but if you want to launch through UI like that (add-on or otherwise), there's usually extra commands, and in this case it's a very very easy fix which is to not load through the UI.

Like I mentioned above the UI was compiled a long time ago and its controller settings aren't as good as the default ones that come with the emulator now if you get the UI and run it it will overwrite many of the settings that come in the .ini file which isn't good.

• 3 years later...