LaunchBox Community Forums

Please add moderation options/filter

teceem

I'd like to help out with moderation - but I'm thinking of giving up if I keep getting these gameboy/playstation/whatever console platform titles...
I play DOS/Windows games exclusively and have little interest in all else. I'd like to be offered only these platforms for moderation.

This is just a request, not the start of a "discussion" about which platform is "best".

2 minutes ago, FoxyMonty said:

I agree with you and have spoken a small amount with Jason about assigning people to dedicated sections of the games database.

"Assigning" sounds a bit extreme. The moderators themselves know what platform they're interested in - a moderation platform selection in the account options sounds like a good idea to me. ;)

"Assigning" sounds a bit extreme. The moderators themselves know what platform they're interested in - a moderation platform selection in the account options sounds like a good idea to me. [emoji6]

Yeah sorry I phrased that wrong I meant exactly that and potentially creating forum sections dedicated to certain console platforms for more focused discussions though that might not be necessary.

• 3 weeks later...