LaunchBox Community Forums

ePSXe quit message

dov_EL

4 hours ago, lordmonkus said:

Put this in the Auto Hotkey Script tab of your ePSXe emulator config in Launchbox:

$Esc::
{
    Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}}
}

I am taking no credit for this one, this was posted by a user here on the forums and I use it on my HTPC and it works for me.

Not work :(

4 hours ago, DOS76 said:

You can try using the LilyPad driver from PCSX2 it has a checkbox to disable the confirm it works in eSPXe but I read there maybe issues with dual controls but I've didn't test to see if I had those issues.

WORK PERFECT !!! Thank You !!

No no , I love retroarch and work amazing for all emulator, but I was not able to run the core with PS1.
Maybe because I have not guessed the Bios folder (i put bios in System ) or have the files in a version compatible for retroarch and I should convert

13 hours ago, SentaiBrad said:

301/5000

I have tried every solution, but does not seem to work.
Brad, you would not have a written guide Step by Step only retroarch with Playstation? In the video at some point I get confused, you see that you also selectSuper Nes, then use epsxe. I am not clear so (I do not understand the 'spoken English) . 
Normally with retroarch I have no problem, I know well enough to use.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/01/2017 at 9:08 AM, lordmonkus said:

Put this in the Auto Hotkey Script tab of your ePSXe emulator config in Launchbox:

$Esc::
{
}

I am taking no credit for this one, this was posted by a user here on the forums and I use it on my HTPC and it works for me.

I've just had the same issue as OP and this solved it for me. I tried the lilypad solution and it wasn't making any difference to the problem but the AHK script works great. I ended up using lilypad for the input plugin anyways so that wasn't a waste of time either :D

10 hours ago, AnAnarchist said:

I've just had the same issue as OP and this solved it for me. I tried the lilypad solution and it wasn't making any difference to the problem but the AHK script works great. I ended up using lilypad for the input plugin anyways so that wasn't a waste of time either :D

But this script must be copied and pasted exactly as well as you lined up?

• 3 months later...

This is how I fixed it:

In Launchbox go to Tools->Manage Emulators. Click edit on your ePSXe. Put this in the AutoHotKey Script:

; This section closes EPSXE when pressing alt+f4(the auto close for controller)
$!f4::
{
}

The automation close via controller calls ALT+F4 on the keyboard to close the emu. So by using an AutoHotKey Script to close the application on ALT+F4 it solves the problem. This should work with any other emulators that experience this issue(epsxe is the only one I found)