LaunchBox Community Forums

retroarch shaders per core

kpop

If you are using the stable 1.3.6 build you should enable "per core configs" but if you are using one of the newer nightly builds you can load a game with the core you want and adjust settings and then in the quick menu core settings you can save the config for that core or even for that specific game if you choose.

Brad has done videos covering updating to newer builds and copying over settings, I just simply start from scratch since it only takes me a few minutes to set everything up again.

On my 1.3.6 stable install I simply enabled the per core config and then for each core I setup a shader and it's good to go so I am not sure why that is not working for you.

• 1 year later...
On 1/21/2017 at 6:02 PM, Lordmonkus said:

If you are using the stable 1.3.6 build you should enable "per core configs" but if you are using one of the newer nightly builds you can load a game with the core you want and adjust settings and then in the quick menu core settings you can save the config for that core or even for that specific game if you choose.

Like kpop I want to do the same thing. where do I find per core configs? I can't seem to find it.