LaunchBox Community Forums

Frameset and frames page names please

MerlinArcade

just used what i've used in other themes site pack of origin and replaced the black background with it make sure whatever image you put in the root of the image folder is called Merlin.jpg the logo merlin arcades you have on the jpg though isn't centred see screenshots it should be directly above the wheel its more to the right easily fixed in an art program

1 minute ago, Maddoc1007 said:

just used what i've used in other themes site pack of origin and replaced the black background with it make sure whatever image you put in the root of the image folder is called Merlin.jpg the logo merlin arcades you have on the jpg though isn't centred see screenshots it should be directly above the wheel its more to the right easily fixed in an art program

Try this image. It's bigger so the details look better. Make sure you see it in full size before you save it. It's a 1024 X 768 BG.

Thanks again my friend you're one hell of a pro.

MainBGV.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Maddoc1007 said:

Pretty cool

Yup.

After that, I might take the plunge in trying to sell them in mass. We'll see about that. This could be the 1st IKEA style arcade cabinet coming in 4-5 small boxes that you can assemble within 1 hour instead of the typical fridge bulky cabinet that weights 500 lb that very few people are willing to start building on their own because the task is huge.