LaunchBox Community Forums

NJDave71

yesterday after 6 moths of  deciding to download Lunchbox I just said WTF and purchase premium.  I have used other FE and already have all the videos and roms even some boxart, snaps,

MAME

DAPHANE

SMS

GENESIS

DREAMCAST

NES

SNES

VISUAL PINBALL

FUTURE PINBALL

REAL PINBALL (STEAM)

Playstation

1.  what the best way to move things over and use what i have and get what's missing?

2.  How do i add background Music (for example PAC-MAN i want to see the intro video i got from EmuMovies and play the song Pac-man Fever instead of the games video audio

3.  Which Theme is used for the BigBox Video

Thank you and hope I made the right choice.

Hey @NJDave71let me try to answer your questions

1. There are actually a few options you can either move the media you already have into LB or you can direct LB towards your media
    To move it just put it in the appropriate platform folder in the appropriate media type as an example say you want to move over your NES front boxes you would go into the LB root folder and go to Images\Nintendo Entertainment System\ Box - Front and copy all the files there then you would do so for all you other image types in the folder that matched them the best. For Videos, Music, Manuals you do the same thing go to those folders in the root and paste where appropriate.
    In order to change the paths from inside LB you have to go to Tools>Manage Platforms select the platform you are going to edit and when the new form opens go to the tools tab on it there you will see all of the folder locations change them to your already existing folders.
  2. This is a newer feature that I haven't played with so hopefully someone else can give you more info on how because I'm almost positive that it is possible.
  3. Many themes can be used for videos you need to set certain view inside the program to be able to see them though.

Hope this helps out are you from New Jersey by the way? That's where I'm from

Edited by DOS76