LaunchBox Community Forums

Amiga in LaunchBox

angelobodetti

Hi All,

Does anyone have a way to clean up how Amiga looks in LaunchBox? Basically I have 2600 roms and the titles in LB are the same as the rom name - i.e. "3DPool v1.2 0621". Many titles have several different versions.

Is there a way to get LaunchBox to merge them or exclude some (similar to when importing MAME)? 

Or is the only thing I can do is manually go through and remove the duplicate roms that I do not want?

Thank you!

On 2/4/2017 at 1:39 PM, Zombeaver said:

Have you watched my tutorial video? The games will be imported with the proper titles if you follow it.

I just did! Thank you very much - I have it working well in LaunchBox now.

One question though - I use RocketLauncher because I use fades, bezels and universal pause. I am trying to get this set up through rocketlauncher but the issue is that RL needs a "rom extension". The files that are created with the export tool have no extension at all. Any idea how i can work around this? can i add extensions to those files?

Thanks again!

Technically you should be able to add an extension to them since the FS-UAE UUID emulator entry uses the "use filename only without extension" checkbox. Barring some kind of additional external tool though you'd have to do it one at a time. There's probably some kind of batch tool that could do that but I'm not sure what it would be.

Unfortunately I can't really provide any sort of technical support in relation to RocketLauncher as I don't use it at all. In theory though, since the emulator entry for FS-UAE UUID is already setup to ignore file extensions I would think it would still work.