LaunchBox Community Forums

Making a Launchbox Showcase And Tutorial Video

porterballs

hello i wanted to ask this before i even consider doing it, i'm getting into youtube and video editing currently and i'm a big fan of launchbox massive thank you to all the team for this amazing frontend. I have the idea to make a video showcasing my setup but also a tutorial on how to set it up how i did, i don't want to step on toes as i know launchbox own youtube channel has many tutorials itself so i'm asking for permission to make it from you guys. If you rather i didn't no problem :) thanks.

• Like 1

I'm only speaking for myself here but there are already people doing reviews and showcases of the program on their YT channels really anyone could do a review of the program, and videos like these are nothing but good for LB for the simple fact that your viewers could be potential new users of the program so I seriously doubt you will meet with any resistance from anyone here about it.

Edited by DOS76

22 hours ago, SentaiBrad said:

Yea, you're not stepping on our toes. If you feel inclined, you can let your audience know of our channel and forums, that there is a giant resource available to them if they run in to issues, but we're happy people want to take time and cover LaunchBox.

awesome thanks brad