LaunchBox Community Forums

Dolphin emulator very sick please help!

Emulation_Guru

I have been back and fourth with this issue all I did find on google is that lots of ppl are having this problem but nomore has a fix, solution, nor cure for it...

This is one of my fav consoles of all time and I really wish to play it! What else can I do... I been using advance system care pro and it's epic but only does so much...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

graphic settings.jpg

graphic settings2.jpg

graphic settings3.jpg

graphic settings4.jpg

version.jpg

@RetroGaming That first error means you are forcing MSAA through your driver. If you have an Nvidia GPU, go to your Nvidia Control panel and either disable the AA globally or add Dolphin (if it's not there) and disable it just for Dolphin. Try again and report back por favor. In fact, that alone is likely driving all of the subsequent errors. Here is but one thread that describes this from the Dolphin forums.

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-problem-with-dolphin-msaa-and-nvidia-driver

Edit: By the way, if you are using an Nvidia Card, I would add Dolphin to the application list anyway as you can get some optimization there. Articles on that in the Dolphin forums if you are interested. You can use AA/MSAA but you need to set it through Dolphin and not force it through Nvidia drivers. Easy fix.

Edited by Zeromod
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Zeromod said:

@RetroGaming That first error means you are forcing MSAA through your driver. If you have an Nvidia GPU, go to your Nvidia Control panel and either disable the AA globally or add Dolphin (if it's not there) and disable it just for Dolphin. Try again and report back por favor. In fact, that alone is likely driving all of the subsequent errors. Here is but one thread that describes this from the Dolphin forums.

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-problem-with-dolphin-msaa-and-nvidia-driver

Edit: By the way, if you are using an Nvidia Card, I would add Dolphin to the application list anyway as you can get some optimization there. Articles on that in the Dolphin forums if you are interested. You can use AA/MSAA but you need to set it through Dolphin and not force it through Nvidia drivers. Easy fix.

thank you so much i am using older version of dolphin which had sound but no screen then I fixed it I don't use anything but Nvidia!

1 hour ago, Crush said:

Get latest development version 5.0-2577 here: https://dolphin-emu.org/download/

Mark: Scaled EFB Copy, Ignore Format Changes, Store EFB Copies to texture only, Fast Depth Calculation, Disable Bounding box ,  Force 24 bit color. External Frame Buffer XFB, Enable Wireframe must be disabled.

thank you again the older version works perfect until I correct 5.0 Happy Gaming!