LaunchBox Community Forums

Adjust Big Box Resolution?

Dolfan058

Like the title says -- how can I adjust the resolution? Just purchased a lifetime pass and when streaming to my Nvidia Shield TV, the resolution is defaulting to my monitor resolution (3440x1440), which adds unnecessary letterboxing at the top and bottom. Hoping an adjustment at the client level will alleviate this issue

Thanks!

Currently, there isn't a way in application to do this, as you found, it matches your monitors resolution. As a workaround I'm sure you could probably launch it through a batch file to change resolution, then change it back when it closes, but obviously that's not a total solution. I'm not sure if it's been requested before, but click Issues/Requests at the top of the forums and request your changes there! If it already exists though, it would be better to vote on the existing ticket, and if not, vote on your own.

• 1 year later...