LaunchBox Community Forums

PS One game not working in emu nor retroarch

Emulation_Guru

I can't get my psone games to work at all. I wish retroarch worked for me like it does for most, cause I absolutely hate using for any platform and try to avoid it at all cost. That's just my personal preference... I am using ePSXe and I also I just downloaded more games but they are not isos they are .bin and .cue files... does that mean I have to make each and every one of them isos to work?

I have no idea what this error message means either.

extracted files.jpg

1.jpg

open the cue file with a text editor, make sure there's no path set in the cue file and make sure the name of the file in the cue is the same as the .bin or .iso

example if you have a file called Clock Tower (USA).bin you should also have a cue with the same name Clock Tower (USA).cue

and the contents of the cue should look like this

FILE "Clock Tower (USA).bin" BINARY
  TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Belgarath said:

open the cue file with a text editor, make sure there's no path set in the cue file and make sure the name of the file in the cue is the same as the .bin or .iso

example if you have a file called Clock Tower (USA).bin you should also have a cue with the same name Clock Tower (USA).cue

TRACK 01 MODE2/2352

checking now thanks

6 hours ago, Belgarath said:

TRACK 01 MODE2/2352

checked its all correct

I can almost guarantee its the bios, in terms of RA. It's a mednefen core, remember. Very picky. If I were you, I'd put my energy into getting RA to work. Load the psx core, then go to information, and ra will tell you if the bios files are present. If not, first make sure you haven't messed with the paths. Then try another bios set

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fromlostdays said:

I can almost guarantee its the bios, in terms of RA. It's a mednefen core, remember. Very picky. If I were you, I'd put my energy into getting RA to work. Load the psx core, then go to information, and ra will tell you if the bios files are present. If not, first make sure you haven't messed with the paths. Then try another bios set

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

did all this already before making post.