LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logos issue

JDarcade

I think the view you are using ia a text list and does not show any clear logos. Go to your options in Big Box and change the view to one that supports clear logos.

You can assign a button on your controller also in the options to switch views, this way you won't have to keep going to the options menu in future to change views in Big Box.

Edited by Charco

All that option will do is replace box art with clear logo's. You need to go in to the Keyboard Mappings or Controller Buttons menu, check the Switch View option, go to your list of games and press that button until you find a view, that uses clear logo's, that you like.

• Like 1

All that option will do is replace box art with clear logo's. You need to go in to the Keyboard Mappings or Controller Buttons menu, check the Switch View option, go to your list of games and press that button until you find a view, that uses clear logo's, that you like.

Thanks mapped the keyboard and now have the perfect view for me thanks@SentaiBrad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk