LaunchBox Community Forums

XBOX One Dashboard/UI Theme

1 hour ago, adu said:

The Kodi theme wasn't released or have I missed it ?

Don't think it's on the official download page.  But it's available just Google as I remember installing it was a bit more complicated nothing major though. I believe it's the same guy who made the ps4 interface theme 

On 3/27/2017 at 5:10 AM, daz said:

It would be great to have an XBOX One Dashboard/UI theme so that I am browsing through my PC in Big Box like I am on my XBOX One. 

This gave me an idea, I'm starting to work on an XBOX 360 Dashboard theme. I'm still doing artwork and design stuff for it, but I'm hoping to dive into visual studio this weekend and get some progress on it. I'm hoping it's a good idea in practice, and not just in my head.

I'm gonna do this one first as a bit of an experiment, I'm not too familiar with the XBONE interface, but it should be easy enough to figure out though. But I am a complete newb at this, and I don't know how much work is actually going to be needed to make a theme for BigBox. Most themes seem to rely on the scroll wheel for each platform, where as the 360 theme would be quite different. So, I guess we'll see where this road takes me.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...