LaunchBox Community Forums

Box Covers

OnlyHuman

Recently after I scoured my entire SNES collection, I did something that allowed the metadata to be changed.  The box covers to a few games that have the same name as NES games switched their covers to a NES cover in my SNES collection.

How do I prevent this from happening again in the future?  I don't want to go through a collection that I already have gone through.

Thanks much for anyones help!

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, I am STILL having problems.  Somehow my SNES and NES box covers are linked for games that share the same title.  Chessmaster, Championship Pool, Battletoads Double Dragon, Alien 3, Addams Family, etc etc.  These are games that are in both collections and are somehow linked.  I KNOW that doesn't make sense as their images are stored in different folders, BUT SOMEHOW THEY ARE LINKED.  Can anyone help me with this?

EDIT: In the Chessmaster SNES title I erase the NES box cover and add an image of the SNES.  Somehow the NES Chessmaster title gets affected by this.

Edited by OnlyHuman